just be very careful for what you wish for... †
click on the image above to enlarge.
this time around our mission was to do an entire issue on our hometown of “berlin” - an ode to the citys future and past with some present thrown in the mix for good measure.
and heres a little sneak peek on whats happening in our “berlin” issue.
- david lichtenauer... is dividing his time between building high-concept skate ramps, high-concept airplanes and high-concept miniature filmsets - amongst many other creative high-concept things.
- thomas von wittich... has been following berlins notorious graffiti crew berlin kidz for two years - and luckily for us he always carried a camera with him.
- moscowman... probably is the hottest ticket on todays dance floors, not only in berlin but world wide - and we had a long conversation with the young Israeli about his mission to free all dance floors.
- ruth wolf-rehfeldt... is an unfairly forgotten genius from the former gdr, whose art is very complex, very skilled, very elaborate - and it was entirely created with her trusted typewriter.
- more eloquent statements and visual awesomeness about “berlin” from the likes of: lukas feireiss, andreas gehrke, anna uddenberg, live from earth, conny maier, zhivago duncan, alex gnädiger and many others.
cover by daniel josefson (r.i.p. 1961 - 2016).