Thursday, December 18, 2014

stuff from indonesia!!!

bjo x kruxwear industries x pinkviolence x ironxhanger ©

t-shirts, stickers, patches, buttons and staple 'zine, i got from my sponsor, bjo of kruxwear industries!

tremor x grym x pinkviolence x ironxhanger ©
tremor gave this t-shirt to me as a gift. hells yeah!!! if you do not know who he is, he does artworks for kruxwear industries, maternal and a whole lot of other brands. this is grym, his own production. salut, brotha'!

roy x pinkviolence x ironxhanger ©
click on the images above to enlarge.
photos: pinkviolence

roy of duct tape surgery gave me these t-shirts, a bunch'a stickaz and a couple of happen mag's from jakarta, indonesia. thanks, gendut!

a whole list of thank you's to all that kept me up during my short stint in indonesia. thanks to all my sisters and brothers!

peace.